INKspired #128 Colour Challenge

| on
8:00 AM


Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend and have managed to stay cool in the extreme temperatures we faced in NSW. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Katrina Healy who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.

Are you excited about the 2021 January-June Mini Catalog? I have another sneak peek to show you. This time it's the gorgeous Stampin Up Floating & Fluttering Bundle and it's an absolute must have! My card was created using this bundle and the newly added Blending Brush tool that's going to be released in January as well. I cannot wait to show you how I made this card using some of these new products and an old technique known as Emboss Resist. 

My Card


I love to try and use all the colours mentioned in the challenges and by using the Emboss resist and our new blending brush I was able to create a lovely soft effect using them all. Because of the softness in the colours it was a little tricky to photograph. I used the same technique with another sneak peek only different colours. It's a really fun way to get creative, I urge you to give it ago. 
Now it's onto the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same colour combo...



your photo name
4 comments on "INKspired #128 Colour Challenge"
  1. Love your emboss resist card Narelle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, your card is absolutely beautiful. I am looking forward to the new mini catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Narelle, you nailed it. I simply love your card, love the softness achieved with the new Blending Brushes, i cannot wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Narelle. So delicate and soft. Well done.

    ReplyDelete