# Stampin' Up! Wrapped Bouquet

| on
5:33 PM
The 2021 Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue is now live............
January is the most exciting time of the year because with every $90 you spend your earn free products. If you would like to know more or are new to Paper crafts, inks and Stamping I would be happy to add you to my customer list and to assist you with your paper crafting needs. Request your FREE copy of the catalogue by emailing me at ncmacey@hotmail.com  Be sure to include your name, address, and phone number. You can also download the catalogues by clicking the links on the right of my home page... 

This card is an example of the Beautiful Wrapped Bouquet Bundle! 


I used the Stampin’ Up! Wrapped Bouquet stamp set bundle from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog to create this beautiful Birthday card in December for my sister but had to wait until she received it before I could show case it.  I really enjoyed making this card as it such a pretty stamp to colour using the Blends. The ornate frames added a little touch of softness . " Happy Stampin" 


Measurements
Card Base:  Gorgeous Grape 10.5 x 14.8cms
2nd Panel : Whisper White  10.3 x 14.6 kms
3 layer: Gorgeous Grape 10cms x 14.3 cms 

Inside Panel: Soft Sea Foam 13 x 9 cms
Whisper White: 12.8 x 8.8 cms




your photo name
1 comment on "# Stampin' Up! Wrapped Bouquet"
  1. WOW AGAIN really love the way you picked up colours from DSP ... needless to say LOVE the Birthday Card Xxx

    ReplyDelete