INKspired #150 - Let's Celebrate

| on
8:00 PM


The INKspired blog hop has hit another milestone, this round marks 150 different challenges that Teneale Williams has created for the team and others to take INKspiration from to create their own unique designs. So with this in mind " Let's Celebrate".  You may have just come from the lovely Katrina who has shown us her way of Celebrating this week. Don't forget if this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created to mark this awesome achievement. 

I am really excited to be able to play along this week after such a long time. Life for me has been hectic since the start of the Vaccination program for Covid - 19 but during this time I have met so many  wonderful people.  An enormous thank you to each frontline worker for all the effort put in to keep our communities safe. What an amazing team!

I have to say that Christmas is such a special time of the year for me when my family come to celebrate with lots of fun, laughs and of course lots and lots of food. Each year I love to create Christmas cards to send out to my family and friends. So with this in mind I created a fun little shaker card using the Snowman season Stamp set and the beautiful Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper.  

My Card


In our Mini Catalogue you can also find the Classic Cloche Bundle that comes with matching dies and the Cloche Shaker Domes which I used to create the shaker part of the card. 
Now it's over to my lovely friend the amazing Teneale Williams



your photo name
4 comments on "INKspired #150 - Let's Celebrate"