INKspired #127 Sketch Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

 

Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using another awesome sketch the very talented Teneale Williams has designed for us. You may have arrived here from the lovely Katrina Healy who I'm sure has inspired you with her awesome creation using the sketch below.

The Sketch

My card today takes little to no time to assembleToday’s card takes little to no time to assemble. I started with a base of Thick Whisper White cardstock. Next, I adhered a piece of Whale of a Time 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper to a piece of Pretty peacock cardstock. For my strip I decided to use a piece of the Pretty Peacock Cardstock and embossed it with using the Old World Paper 3D embossing folder. I punched the Whale out of another piece of the DSP and added a little touch of Wink of Stella and mount him on another different piece of the DSP. I then cut it using the 2nd smallest Stitched rectangle die. I loved that the Pool Party Sheer ribbon went so well with this set. It's one of my favourites. The Sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp set.



My Card



Now it's over the the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation this week.



your photo name
4 comments on "INKspired #127 Sketch Challenge"