INKspired #131 Colour Challenge

| on
7:00 PM

 


Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2021. I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Teresa Irwin who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.


The Colour Combo
I have to say this colour combo was a little tricky. I lost count of the different pieces of cardstock I used to create this card. LOL. In my head I was always going to use Granny Apple Green but it just did come together for me. In the end Pumpkin Pie was the winner.


My Card


With any of the colour challenges we are allow to use either some or all of the colours with the addition of White, Black or Vanilla. I struggle with this as I love Crumb Cake for a base. The Simply Succulents stamp set from Stampin'Up! was a prefect choice to be able to use all of the colours togethers. Before the introduction of Stampin Blends I really didn't do much colouring at all.  I used a combination of all the colours starting with Light and DarkPumpkin Pie for the Pot. For the Succulents at the top I used Just Jade light and lightened it by using the Colour Lifter to give it some variation. Then on the second little succulent I used Light Granny Apple Green and Light Daffodil Delight. For the largest Succulent I blended Both Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie and Both of the Granny Apple Greens.  For the succulent next to the largest succulent it was a combo of Light Jade and Light Granny Apple Green. For the very last little succulents I used Light and Dark Granny Apple Green. DONE! 
Now it's over to Julie Martin to see her creation using the same colour combo...





Product List



your photo name
7 comments on "INKspired #131 Colour Challenge"
  1. Narelle well done for using all the colours. Love your succulent card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle i am so going to case your instructions, love what you have done with the succulents, i felt like i want to touch them to make sure that they are not real. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layered card Narelle. The succulents look amazing. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring, Narelle! It really great and looks like you used DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW I LOVE THIS CARD....colours are fabulous, colouring is terrific, design tremendous...will have to buy this set now...well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Narembeen, great colouring. Might have to look at this set now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Narelle! Super work and I have this stamp set as one of the next ones to use. Love the colouring and colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete