The Spot Challenge #136 - Emboss Resist Challenge

| on
8:15 AM

 

Hi Crafters and welcome to my blog.  This week  The Spot Challenge is Emboss Resist which is one of my favourite techniques. I learnt this fun way to put ink to paper in the first weeks of joining Stampin'Up! It's a technique that can be done lots of different ways. For my card this week I chose to use Black, White and Clear embossing powder to create some depth in my card. I hope you like it! 

I started by sponging some Crumb Cake and Petal Pink ink onto Whisper white Cardstock.  Then came the fun part! Using Versa Mark I stamped one of the images from the beautiful ENJOY THE MOMENT Stamp Set "which will be available in the upcoming January Mini Catalogue". 




 I used black embossing powder and the heat set it. Next I randomly stamped some of the other images in Versa Mark and this time used white embossing powder. To add a little more depth to my card I added the remaining images and again stamped in vera mark but this time I stamped into either crumb cake or soft suede then used clear embossing powder to add a hint of colour. To finish off I sponged over the embossed images again with Petal Pink to create the Emboss Resist as the Images that are heat set using embossing powder resist the ink. It's really a fun technique to do. 



your photo name
1 comment on "The Spot Challenge #136 - Emboss Resist Challenge"
  1. Absolutely Gorgeous Narelle!. Thank you for joining this week The Spot Challenge.

    ReplyDelete