INKspired #102 Sketch Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Sharon Arklay who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch below.


The Sketch




My Card


For my card today I used the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set, and matching Designer Series Paper. I’ve stamped it onto Whisper White Card, coloured the leaves using the light Old Olive and the Light Mossy Meadow. For the flowers I used a combination of light flirty Flamingo, Dark Petal Pink and Light Petal Pink Blends Marker to make the flower pop! I really love these colours together.
Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same sketch.





your photo name
2 comments on "INKspired #102 Sketch Challenge"