INKspired # 101 Colour Challenge

| on
8:03 PM
It's another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! and I am very excited to say that the INKspired blog has a new player joining us this week. Welcome Sharon Arklay and I'm sure she has inspired you with what she has created using the INKSPIRED COLOUR COMBO below. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the great Colour Combo Teneale Williams has designed for us this week.


For my card this week I started with the beautiful new in colour Rococo Rose as my card base. Adding to this I used a piece of the Rococo Rose In Colour Designer Series Paper, which I softened by sanding the edges (A little trick I learnt from our very talent Teneale).  I'm so glad Crumb Cake was included in the colour Combo because it's works so beautifully with the Rococo rose and is such a versatile colour to use with any of  Stampin'Up! colour families. It's the colour I use most. 

My Card


I stamped the flower and stems images from the Inspiring Iris stamp set in Rococo Rose and Mint Macaron and added a little touch of Night of Navy to the sentiment. Yep there's a hint of Navy (Tick all colours used) LOL. To finish off I added the new scalloped linen ribbon, Scalloped Lace Trim and some linen thread.

Inside

I kept the inside of my card very simple adding the sentiment in Night of Navy and some Lace Ribbon and thread to finish it off.  Now it's on to Julie Martin to see her lovely creation using the same Colour Combo. 



your photo name
5 comments on "INKspired # 101 Colour Challenge"
  1. Great card Narelle, your work is always beautifully done, love that you used all the colors. Happy to see one of your girls joining our hope tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are totally stamping twins, my card is going up tomorrow morning but when you see it you will agree we are twins! I started using Inspiring Iris like you but changed to Rare Blessing.

    Stunning work like normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are totally stamping twins, my card is going up tomorrow morning but when you see it you will agree we are twins! I started using Inspiring Iris like you but changed to Rare Blessing.

    Stunning work like normal.

    Teneale Williams

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're card is gorgeous you never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete