INKspired #103 Colour Challenge

| on
8:06 PM



Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo Teneale Williams has chosen for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Sharon Arklay who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.




My Card



These colours are so soft and reminded me of the beach so I decided to use a great carry over set from last year called Sea of Textures. I inked the octopus in both Mint Macaron and seaside spray. I then layered the pieces together to create a 3d effect. Not sure I captured it very well with my camera but loved how it turned out. Oops - OK yes I did mix up the Seaspray with Blamy Blue for the sentiment. 
I made this card for my Son In-law Matty! Hope you had a great day and enjoyed getting spoilt with cooked Breaky and a handmade card from Lissy, Ash and Miss Lexie. 

Next up is the very talented Julie Martin and I can't wait to see what she has created for us today.



your photo name
1 comment on "INKspired #103 Colour Challenge"
  1. The colour combo was perfect for this stamp set. The card is great.

    ReplyDelete