Bird Ballad Suite

| on
11:00 PM
\
Happy Sunday! I hope you have had a lovely weekend! I've played along with Freshly Made Sketches today and created this card using the beautiful Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper.
Each week, a member of the design team creates a sketch for us to try. The challenge is to follow the sketch while keeping your project clean-lined and fresh. 


Freshly Made Sketch #393

Again this Blog-hop I have used the beautiful Bird Ballad Designer Series again.  This Designer Series Paper is stunning and can be used for just about any occasion.  The Bird Ballad Paper designs were hand coloured with Stampin'Blends (P179 of the catalogue) for a soft blended look. I just adore these little birds perched in amongst the pretty pop of pink flowers. It really is my favourite paper ever. Again this week I have let the papers Shine and only stamped the sentiment.
 I am sure you will love the Bird Ballad Suite as much as me! and it's now available to order. 

My Card


I have made four cards as a gift set using this suite. 
I fussy cut the bird and flowers to create a little 3d effect. 
The sketch was prefect adding to the other cards I have already created.
Thanks for stopping by! 












your photo name
2 comments on "Bird Ballad Suite"
  1. This is so soft and sweet! Beautifully colored - and I love the soft patterns and ripped edges. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Narelle!

    ReplyDelete