INKspired Bloghop #94

| on
7:14 PM

Welcome to our Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop!
I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Kozue Smith who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch below.


My Card


For my card this week I used the beautiful Botanical Butterfly DSP from the Sale-A-Bration List.
Don't forget it's all gone by Midnight for another year, so it's not to late to place your last order and get this beautiful paper before it's gone forever.  The paper is so pretty as its coloured on one side and Black and white print on the other side. I really love the beautiful colours you can create with colouring the B & W Butterflies. I used Blenders (Balmy Blue Light and Pineapple Punch Light to create this lovely soft look.

I did add my favourite colour (Crumb Cake ) in between to add a little touch of softness. I loved how my card came together with very little Stamping needed. Just a little note for the sentiment.  My week has been really hectic packing as we move to the Mid North Coast next Week. I couldn't believe that as I sat down to write my blog the power went OFF....... Almost 2 hours later it's back so I am keeping it very short this week.  Hope you have a fantastic week Everyone! 
             Now it's on to the lovely Maree to see her lovely creation using the same sketch 





your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment