INKspired Bloghop #93. Lovely Lattice

| on
5:37 PM

Welcome to our Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop!
I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Kozue Smith who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch below.
This was one really tricky sketch this week and with my mine already scrambled there was no logic thought going to happen for this card. My first thought was to use the Delightful daisy and I must say I wish I had taken a photo because I am sure there would have been plenty of laugher about.  I think I scrapped it at least five times before I lost count. The one good thing is I have plenty of daisies stamped, embossed, watercoloured and in both Vellum and cardstock of various colours. After some perseverance this is what I came up with. 

My Card


I added a few little touches of vellum to my card for a softer effect.
Now it's on to the lovely Maree to see her lovely creation using the same sketch 





your photo name
2 comments on "INKspired Bloghop #93. Lovely Lattice"
  1. Narelle, your card as usual is stunning...……..you stress far too much like someone else I know. We would love the ones that you didn't use.

    ReplyDelete