April Card Challenge - Needle and Thread Stamp Set

| on
10:30 PM

For the April Challenge we got to play with the Needle and Thread Stamp Set and the Co-ordinating Needlepoint Elements Dies and some of the beautiful designer paper is from the Needlepoint Nook DSP Collection. This Thank you card is going to my beautiful friend and amazing up line - Louise Sharp for the fantastic job she has done on up dating my blog. Without her talents I wouldn't have a place to share what I love doing most and that's creating beautiful handmade cards and projects using Stampin’Up! products.


My Challenge Card



I was really under the pump to get any of my cards done this week as I am in the middle of packing to move to the beautiful coastal township of Tuncurry / Forster. With my services being disconnected and my craft-room about to be boxed I knew time was running out. I have to admit I finished at 2:30 in the morning but was really please with what I did achieve. Hope you like it.


                                                     


your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment