INKspired # 155 Colour Challenge

| on
8:02 PM

 

Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2022. I love being able to play long each month with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have come here from the lovely Allison Mcleod who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combo below.


I love all of the beautiful colours Teneale has chosen for this Colour Challenge. I have combined all the beautiful Colours with the beautiful Potted Geraniums Stamp set and Matching Dies from Stampin' Up! to create my card this week. When I first saw this set in the annual catalogue it took me right back to my childhood and evoke happy feelings and memories for me as they were my Grandmother's favourite flower. My Nan had lots of coloured Geraniums in the Garden and they even lined her kitchen window in pots. 

  My Card
                                
                                                

My Card Base is FreshFreesia. I then added a layer of the Neutrals (Smoky Slate). I did use a retired Embossing Folder by accident but it was perfect for this little project. For the little pot I used smoky slate and stamped in Smoky Slate and added a little piece of Linen thread. My leaves used 2 step Stampin using both Pear Pizzazz and Mint Macron. Lastly the Flowers used 2 step Stamping as well using fresh Freesia and Polished pink.

Now it's over to my lovely  friend Barbara Williams  to see her amazing creation using the same colour combo...



your photo name
3 comments on "INKspired # 155 Colour Challenge"
  1. Narelle, love your choice of colours, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, love your choice of colours, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Narelle. I love the geraniums.

    ReplyDelete