CASE THE CATALOGUE - Santa Express Bundle

| on
7:37 PM

 



Hello and welcome back to my blog!

I have to say Life as a Nurse these last couple of years has been one hectic ride! It has left me with no time to get creative or do what I love best, "which is playing with all things paper craft". So I thank you for visiting today and hope you are able to take away a little inspiration from these cute little cards using the Santa Express bundle from Stampin' Up!





I cased these card from pages 16-17 of the July - December 2022  MINI CATALOGUE using the Santa Express Bundle. The great thing about these cards are they required very little stamping or colouring as the Designer Series paper  creates most of the cards and even has matching dies to cut out the trains and carriages. The Bundle has every thing you need to creative some really simple Christmas cards. Why not get a head start on your handmade Christmas cards by holding a Christmas in July get together for a fun afternoon of crafting.  

Many people tell me they are not creative and could never make cards like these. That is why I have created these cards to show that our Catalogues from Stampin' Up! are great for providing us with lots of ideas and ways to make some fantastic projects. We need to remember it about getting together and having Fun!





Product List


your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment