INKspired #139 Sketch Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

 


Hello craft friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend and have managed to stay warm in the extremely cold temperatures we are facing at the moment. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Sketch for this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Maree McIntosh who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.


                                                                   The Sketch
                                                                                
                                                                                    
I didn't have much time to spend creating this week as I had my friend Michelle visiting for the weekend. 
Michelle and I have spent most of our time getting all my retired items priced and ready to go for the biggest Craft sale Next week end. If you would like more information please feel free to email me at ncmacey @hotmail.com 

Below is my card that I made for our challenge this week.
                  

                                                                    My Card
                                                                    

I must say I found this sketch a little tricky at first. 
For this card I have used the beautiful Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper and a Lovely new in-colour called Cinnamon Cider. I tried to keep it simple with layering a piece of vellum behind the DSP. 
Thanks for stopping By. 

Next up is my beautiful and talented friend Teneale Williams 

                                                                                                                                                      


your photo name
3 comments on "INKspired #139 Sketch Challenge"
  1. Very pretty. Love these colours. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours Narelle, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narelle, as always you have again come up with such a lovely and delicate card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete