INKspired #120 Ornate Garden

| on
8:00 PM

 Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the beautiful Ornate GardenSpecialty Designer Series Paper which is the product  Challenge Teneale Williams has selected for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Katrina Healy who I'm sure has inspired you with her awesome creation 

Firstly to all my beautiful Stampin' Up! Family in Melbourne I hope you are all well and safe in this worrying time. Fingers crossed it won't be long before we can all put this outbreak behind us and begin enjoying better times together. Today I want to show you some pretty things which I hope will make you smile. I have made Four cards using a combination of different products that I felt coordinated with the Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden suite. This beautiful suite of products can be found on page 64 of the 2020 / 2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. 
All four of my cards feature the absolutely beautiful Ornate Layers Dies which can be purchased as a bundle as well. I LOVE that with Stampin 'Up! everything coordinates so well together. 

My First Card
This card uses the Ornate Specialty DSP and one of my favourite stamp sets " Country Home" 
I focused on the colours with the DSP and used my Stampin' Blends to colour the flowers and can. I used  the whisper white Ornate frame and the stitched framelit Die to create some depth and bring it all together.  
And yes there is 6 layers as I do LOVE layering. LOL


My Second Card
This was a simple and quick card to make. I used Soft Suede Cardstock and Whisper white to create a little elegance with the DSP.  I coloured the Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon this time using the Light Soft Suede Stampin' Blend.  I think the Ornate Frame and Ribbon really added a little class to this one.. 
What do you think?

My Third Card

This is my first Christmas card for 2020.  For this card I wanted to show how we can make Stampin' Up! DSP work with other products to create simply and beautiful cards like the one. This piece of Ornate DSP works so well with Real Red Cardstock and Gold foil to create the feel of Christmas. I love the All The Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack which includes Poppy Parade and old Olive statin ribbon edged with gold. Its so pretty. I die cut the little tree from the Pine Woods Dies. The Gold foil added the Bling that I love to add to all my Christmas cards. 

My Final Card

I struggled getting this card to come together as the concept was good but the DSP together clashed. 
I wanted to show how the paper can be used in different ways other than layered on a piece of cardstock. 
I loved how my pineapple came together but I am not sure the DSP worked with it. I did enjoy the challenge and I had me really thinking out of the box. 

Now it's over the the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation this week. 



your photo name
6 comments on "INKspired #120 Ornate Garden "
  1. My goodness, you little overachiever making so many cards! And they are all so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful Narelle. The papers were all so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outdone yourself again Narelle, stunning cards....i particularly loved the sunflower one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are so pretty Narelle.xx We all loved using this dsp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Narelle, 4 cards, well done they are all beautiful, especially the 2nd Thanks card and Christmas Card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Narelle! The Christmas card is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete