INKspired Blog-Hop #99 Bird Bundle

| on
4:00 PM

Welcome to the 99th Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us again this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Jo Wilson who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch below.


This Weeks Sketch

Again this Blog-hop I have used the beautiful Bird Ballad Designer Series again.  This Designer Series Paper is stunning and can be used for just about any occasion.  The Bird Ballad Paper designs were hand coloured with Stampin'Blends (P179 of the catalogue) for a soft blended look. I just adore these little birds perched in amongst the pretty pop of pink flowers. It really is my favourite paper ever. Again this week I have let the papers Shine and only stamped the sentiment (Happy Birthday).
 I am sure you will love the Bird Ballad Suite as much as me! and it's now available to order. 

My Card

I really wanted to show how you can make different cards using just one packet of Designer Series Paper and some Cardstock.  These cards are part of a gift set that I am sending to a beautiful friend who helped me get my recent orders out on time.

Inside my card



Again I fussy cut the Birds and the Flowers and layered them to create a little 3D effect, then combined the Designer Series Paper with our pretty Petal pink Cardstock. The Circle was cut using the stitch Circle framelits which I am happy to say have carried over into the New Catalogue.
I did Brayer some Vellum paper using Pear Pizzazz but I could have used the PERENNIAL ESSENCE 12"X12" Vellum Cardstock (pg 169 of the New Annual Catalogue) which is a great NEW addition to our Paper Basic. 
Now it's over to Julie Martin to see her lovely creation.




your photo name
1 comment on "INKspired Blog-Hop #99 Bird Bundle "