INKspired Blog-Hop #98 Free As A Bird

| on
5:30 PM

Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop!
I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Jo Wilson who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch below.

This weeks Sketch



This week I have used the beautiful Bird Ballad Designer Series again.  This Designer Series Paper will be able to order from the New Annual Catalogue on the 4th June. The Bird Ballad Paper designs were hand coloured with Stampin'Blends (P179) for a soft blended look. I just adore these little birds perched in amongst the pretty pop of pink flowers. It has to be my favourite paper ever. Again this week I have let the papers Shine and only stamped the sentiment (Thank You) from the co-ordinating Stamp set - FREE AS A BIRD. I am sure you will love this suite as much as me! 

My Card


Again I fussy cut the Birds and the Flowers and layered them to create a little 3D effect, then combined the Designer Series Paper with our pretty Petal pink Cardstock. The Circle was cut using the stitch Circle framelits which I am happy to say have carried over into the New Catalogue.


Now it's over to the Super Talented Teneale Williams to see her lovely creation.




your photo name
1 comment on "INKspired Blog-Hop #98 Free As A Bird "
  1. You're like a fine wine "keep getting better with age"
    Luv luv this card Rally, you inspire me to create, thank you

    ReplyDelete