Inkspired Bloghop #85 - Sea of Textures

| on
8:00 PM


Hello and welcome to another Inkspired Blog-Hop! I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Kozue Smith who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch.

The Sketch for this week



This week I have chosen two stamp set which pair together perfectly. The Sea Textures and Artisan Textures to create a FUN filled adventure card. My best friends are off on an adventure of a life time and I wanted to create a card themed to their adventure and these two stamp sets came together just as I had planned. What do you think!

My Card





I feel adding texture to your projects can create so much depth and interest, and there are so many ways to do it. I typically add lots of layers to my card for a little extra texture, but if you’re like me, you like to explore other ways to get that gorgeous look. For this card to create the background, I stamped off first each time to get a softer image. It created a "tossed sand" look which I felt was perfect for the theme of this ocean card. This simple step of stamping and creating a background produced so much texture and depth to the card before I started to add my layers. I finished off by adding a little spray mist of the "SHIMMER PAINT" which is a Returning product in the new Holiday Catalogue. If I had to pick just one product that I could not I've without than it would have to be "Shimmer Paint". It's like my morning fix of coffee when it comes to card making....




I  Love adding a little shimmer paint to my cards, (Scream with excitement) now they have released two new exciting colours "Vegas Gold" (that's really pretty and "Bright Copper" (which is almost as good as Champagne Mist) which I used on this card.

Now it is onto Maree McIntosh





your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment