INKspired Bloghop #81 - Rooted In Nature

| on
8:00 PM

Hello and welcome to another Inkspired Blog-Hop! I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Renee Lynch  who I'm sure has inspired you with her amazing card. 


The Sketch for this week

This week I have used a lovely new stamped set called Rooted in Nature and it's comes in a bundle with matching Framelits Dies. There is 16 stamps and 12 dies. You can check it out on page 143 of the Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase it all you need to do is click my shop now button to be directed to our online ordering.

My Card



I started with my tree and varied the colours by sponging directly to the stamp using Tranquil Tide and Old Olive. To make my tree appear bigger than it is I cut the trunk so that it was just below the sentiment. I wanted to raise the tree up more but need to show that it was sitting on a Circle ( Part of the Sketch) using the stitched Circle Framelits dies.


Look at the textured background! I am TOTALLY obsessed with the subtle Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (thanks Teneale for bring it to my attention) LOL. It adds such a softness to the Cardstock. I layered a piece of the beautiful Nature's Poem DSP to a strip of Whisper White Cardstock and stitched it using the sewing machine. I found the stitching to be a bit of a challenge but was happy with the end result. 


Next Up is Allison McLeod



your photo name
1 comment on "INKspired Bloghop #81 - Rooted In Nature"
  1. Narelle, I love love love your card, your done an amazing job with my favourite stamp set.

    ReplyDelete