Inkspired Blog hop #73 - Beautiful Peacock

| on
8:00 PM

Hello,
Welcome to the 73rd Inkspired Blog-Hop!
You may have arrived here from the very talent Teneale Williams and I'm sure she has inspired all with her super amazing card.  For my card this week I used the Beautiful Peacock Stamp Set from the Sale-a -Bration Catalogue and It could be your's for free if you order $ 90 dollars worth of product between now and the end of March. Hurry time is running out! Only 6weeks to go to earn some awesome free product from Stampin' Up!

The Sketch

I got some inspiration for my card from a card shown in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue (p7)
I wasn't sure about how the sketch was meant to look but this is what I came up with.
I cut out 2 pieces of vellum and a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the beautiful Square frame Stitched Framelits die. I then stamped the bird's body in Calypso Coral (Stamped off first to soften) onto the Whisper white cardstock. Then stamping the tail with versa Mark and embossing in gold.
The beautiful friend sentiment was stamped in Calypso Coral full strength.  
To create the depth I popped the layered squares up with dimensionals. 


To create another Coordinating Background I used another stamp in the set which can be used on its own as I have done here randomly stamping all over the cardstock or it can be used to create an extension on the beautiful peacock's tail.  Next Up is the lovely Allison and I can't wait to see what she has installed for us this week. 





your photo name
2 comments on "Inkspired Blog hop #73 - Beautiful Peacock"
  1. haha Narelle, I understand your comment. Looks like you stopped over thinking and came up with a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your peacock card Narelle and the use of Vellum.

    ReplyDelete