Beary Cute

| on
4:41 PM

 Well hello and welcome back to my Blog,

This week I used the Stampin' Up! Beary Cute Bundle from the September - December 2023 Mini Catalog to create my card to share today. How Cute is the Polar Bear with his Hat and Scarf.  As a demonstrator we are able to pre-order from the catalogue and this cute set was top of the list.



I started by adhering three different size panels of the Beary Christmas DSP to a panel of Basic White and then to a Night of Navy Card base. I cut out a Night of  Navy and Base White Circle using another awesome product in the catalogue called the Circle deckle dies.  I then ran the Base White Deckled Circle die through the Stamp and Embossing machine using the Snowflake Sky 3D embossing Folder to create a christmas snow effect. 

The Christmas tree, Bears and Presents were all stamped in Memento Black and Coloured using Balmy Blue Ink Pad and both Balmy Blue and Night of Navy Light Blenders. My ribbon is retired but I love it for colouring using blenders. 

The little embellishment added to the top of the Christmas tree is part of the O Holy Night Bundle called (Adhesive -Backed Star Trinkets) Love these! For the sentiment I used a set from Last years Mini Catalogue the carried over Called Brightest Glow inked in Memento Black.

Hope you Like this Cute little Stamp set. 




your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment