INKspired # 152 Colour Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

 

Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2021. I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have come here from the lovely Katrina Healy who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.

Today's card was created using the Stampin' Up! Sea Life Dies. I used used the Blending Brushes to add colour to the Seahorse and coral using the colour theme above. The Sea Life Dies create intricate custom die-cut pieces which allow you to add texture to your handmade cards. 

My Card






I started by blending the Flirty Flamingo and Mango Melody together on a piece of Basic White Cardstock. Once I was happy with the depth of colour I cut out the seahorse and added some Wink of Stella to the outer edge. 

I also cut out a piece of coral using another scrap of the white Cardstock which I then lightly blended using Old Olive. Behind the coral I added a touch of Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive. The bubbles are from the Seascape Stamp set which coordinates with the dies. For the card base I used Bermuda Bay Cardstock and embossed it using the beautiful Parisian Flourish 3D embossing Folder. I felt it gave a beautiful water effect. 

For the Sentiment I stamped in Basic Grey using the A GRAN KID stamp set from Stampin' Up! as this card is for my beautiful Granddaughter Alyssa who is turning fifteen on the 27th of December. I love how pretty this colour combination is. What do you think? To finish off I add a bow using the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon. 

Now it's over to my Beautiful friend Teneale Williams to see her amazing creation using the same colour combo...



Product List 


your photo name
1 comment on "INKspired # 152 Colour Challenge"
  1. Very pretty Narelle, love the way you have used the colours

    ReplyDelete