Stampin' Up! Lighter Than Air Birthday Card - Upcoming Catalogue Bundle

| on
10:20 PM

 Hello, Welcome to my Blog. Today I used the Stampin' Up! Hot Air Balloon bundle  to create this quick and " might I say sweet " birthday from the upcoming Mini Catalogue beginning January 4! There are so many beautiful products in this catalogue plus a really exciting sneak peek I want to share with you.... 

My Card




I used one of my favourite colours for the base called Fresh Freesia and paired it with one of our new colours called Lemon Lolly. The DSP comes from the Light than air 6x6 that 8 sheets of 6 double-sided designs. This stamp set comes with matching dies that add that little touch of elegance. I then used another stamp set call Something Fancy to stamp the Happy birthday and die cut it out using one of the dies from that set as well.  The beautiful ribbon can be found in the Annual Catalogue on page 143 and comes in a combo pack including three lovely colours ( Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath and Azure Afternoon ). These ribbons are fantastic colours to use when making baby cards as well. I just love how everything with Stampin" Up! coordinates together making creating so easy...   This is such a pretty pastel palette that can be used to create beautiful cards and 3D projects. 


I did say I was going to show you another Sneak Peek. 
From January to March Stampin' Up! has so much to offer including free product from the Sale A Bration Brochure. I really wanted the Glass Mat Studio for  Christmas and my wish came true. Thanks Santa.... Haha. You can't miss this one !!! It's so easy to stamp on, Easy to clean and comes with some Accessories.



You are going to want to add this one to your wish list, Check back with me on the 4th and I can tell you how you can get it!!!!! 




                                     



your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment