INKspired #119 Sketch Challenge

| on
8:00 PM
Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using another awesome sketch the very talented Teneale Williams has designed for us. You may have arrived here from the lovely Teresa Irwin who I'm sure has inspired you with her awesome creation using the sketch below.

I Loved this sketch until I realised I had to stamp the sentiment several times. After a few attempts I finally got it. Thank goodness for my stamparatus.  I chose Seaside Spray because it's one of my favourite colours by Stampin’ Up. It is so striking against Whisper White and Silver Foil Sheets and make it easy to create some softness to any creation.  I was also going to emboss my sentiment piece using the subtle folder but forgot. It's a little Plain but I still like the finished look. What do you think?


My Card


Now it's over the the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation this week.




your photo name
8 comments on "INKspired #119 Sketch Challenge"
  1. Beautiful card Narelle! You have done a wonderful job colouring the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Narelle. I love how you have coloured the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW really love this combination, very delicate 🥰..beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Narelle. Seaside spray is one of my favorites and the silver foil accent is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty Narelle love the flower and the colour.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Narelle! I love the silver and Seaside Spray together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Narelle that is beautiful and I agree thank goodness for the stamparatus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Narelle. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete