INKspired #126 Colour Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

 

Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2020. I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Teresa Irwin who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.

I love a colour challenge as it is designed to make you think outside the box. Barbara Williams really did well putting this colour combo together. I straight away thought Christmas and I used the Joyful Holly Stamp Set to create my card this week. 


The Joyous Holly stamp set is a “two step” set. This means that to complete the image, it has two parts.  In this set, the outline of the holly is step one and the inside of the holly leaves is step two.  If you haven’t tried this type of stamp, I urge you to give it a try.  It is really is a lot of fun and super easy when you have the Stamparatus to line it up. 

My Card


I always try to use all the colours in the combo. The Basic Grey was the tricky colour this week. Can you see where I have used it. I love seeing your comments, so don't forget to let me know what you think? Ok I'm going to let you know how I used them all..... 
1: Shaded Spruce as the base card. 2: My little trick (I learn't from my beautiful friend Teneale Williams) I have used a piece of DSP from the Tis The Season 6" x6" and my Markers to colour over the real red using (Merry Merlot) Basic Black (Basic Grey) Shaded Spruce on the Dark Green Lines and Just Jade on the light Green lines. Sneak but it works.. My Picture does show the true effect but it was super cool. The sentiment is from the Christmas is Gleaming stamp set stamped in Merry Merlot. I coloured the Pool Party Sheer ribbon in Merry Merlot too.  I really love this one as It's a bit different to a traditional Christmas card that I would Make. Now it's onto the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same colour combo...



your photo name
4 comments on "INKspired #126 Colour Challenge"