INKspired #125 Add Plaid inspired Scrap

| on
8:00 PM

 

Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being a member of INKspired Team and being able to showcase some fun creations for you. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the beautiful Plaid Designer Series Paper which is the product  Challenge Teneale Williams has selected for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Teresa Irwin who I'm sure has inspired you with her awesome creation 



I have made a Christmas themed card using the Plaid Tidings Paper and Seaside Spray cardstock as my base card. I also used the cute Warm and Toasty - Stamp set. The little Polar

Bear was stamped using Momento ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut out. I then used the stitched rectangles Die and off set it using Melon Mambo Cardstock. The sentiment I used comes from the In The Pines Stamp Set and was a great fit. This pattern paper is prefect for any Christmas project, but it doesn't stop there. Use these fresh designs all year round.


My Card


Now it's over the the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation this week.



your photo name
4 comments on "INKspired #125 Add Plaid inspired Scrap "
  1. Narelle, I love the colours and your cute polar bear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the use of subtle colouring. Love the DSP. Well done Narelle

    ReplyDelete