INKspired #110 Favourite Holiday Stamp Set

| on
8:00 PM

Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have chosen as their favourite set from the 2019 Holiday Catalogue.
 You may have arrived here from the lovely Jo Wilson who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using her favourite Stamp set. 
I really found it hard choosing one favourite as I love just every product in the Catalogue. What's  not to love! So after some debuting I went with.   " Drum Roll"  ........... 


BEAUTY & JOY


My card was created using the Stampin’ Up! Beauty & Joy Stamp Set. This stamp set is really lovely and is one of our New DistINKtive Stamp Sets. I love these sets because they allow you to stamp only once and achieve great dimension.  My inspiration came from the sample shown on page 51 of the Catalogue. It's such a versatile set that can be used for more than Christmas. Hope you like it! 
Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see what she has created using her favourite set.
             
                                                                            


your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment