Celebrating Silver Promotion and a New Team Member!

| on
10:34 PM


Dear Crafters,

Wow, it’s the middle of February already, where is this year going?!! I need time to slow down so we can enjoy all the super exciting happenings with Stampin' Up! as we only have to the end of March to take advantage of all the free product we can earn. Plus, today I have a team member who has promoted to Silver this month!

Here is the gift I made for Sharon, who has promoted to Silver! I am so proud of her and all of her achievements.

Sharon's Gift


Sharon will receive a Certificate of recognition, A beautiful Silver necklace from Stampin' Up! + 5000 flex points + 4000 flex points paid twice a year!  Well Done.. 

I have some more super exciting news to share and it's welcoming a New Team member.  Juliet has a little gift in the post also... Juliet has fallen in love with the Little Lady Bug Stamp Set that currently has Coordinating matching Dies. These products are only available for a limited time. So hurry and place your order to avoided disappointment. 

Juliet's Gift


If you would like to know more about joining my Team and earning great rewards and discounts send me and email - ncmacey@hotmail.com or you can send me a message via my Facebook Page. 



your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment