INKspired #109 Sketch Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using another awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us. You may have arrived here from the lovely Sharon Arklay who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch below.


This Weeks Sketch
Again this Blog-hop I have used the beautiful Bird Ballad Bundle. I really Love Stampin' Up! and all their beautiful products and the Bird Ballard Suite is simply stunning. I have mention this in an early Bloghop but for those, who are new to my page - The Designer Series Paper is awesome and can be used for just about any occasion.  The Bird Ballad Paper designs were hand coloured with Stampin'Blends (P179 of the catalogue) for a soft blended look. I just adore these little birds perched in amongst the pretty pop of pink flowers. It really is my favourite paper ever. Again this week I have let the papers Shine and only stamped the sentiment (Happy Birthday).
 I am sure you will love the Bird Ballad Suite as much as me! and it's now available to order. 

My Card


I totally love the soft effect you get using crumb cake with this piece of DSP. 
For the card base I added a little extra piece of white and ran another piece of crumb cake through the Big Shot using the Subtles Embossing Folder. I ran it through in both directions to create a linen effect. The stitching effect on the DSP was created using the Stitched Labels Dies. (Thanks Sharon for the tip) LOL. Again I fussy cut the little bird and flowers and layered extra flowers to create a toile effect. The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from the Sea of Notions Stamp set and I think it worked really well with this card. 

As I am you all know the Mid North Coast has been battling Bush fires for about 2 weeks now. It has been very scary time and totally devastating with lives and homes being lost. The Community Spirit has shone through with everyone rallying together to do their bit. I feel so proud to live in this beautiful part of the world. Please stay safe. xx

This was a little too close for comfort. 

The last couple of weeks has seen Tuncurry / Forster surrounded by fire. My heart goes out to all effected by the dreadful fires on the Mid North Coast and to the Amazing Fire crew who have work so hard and relentlessly to keep us safe.  THANK YOU!

Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same sketch.




your photo name
1 comment on "INKspired #109 Sketch Challenge"
  1. You card is lovely. May I also say I wish you well under the current circumstances. I grew up in Taree.

    ReplyDelete