Inkspired Bloghop #89 - Signs of Santa

| on
8:16 PM

Hello and welcome to another Inkspired Blog-Hop! I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other 3 team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Kozue Smith who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch.

I can't wait to hear all the exciting news from Teneale and mama Bear (Ms Barbara) when they get back from attending the Stampin' Up! 30th Anniversary at On - Stage in Orlando.  I was lucky enough to attend On-Stage in Brisbane this time and today have arrived in Hervey Bay for a much need little bit of R & R.


This Week's Sketch

This week I have created my card using the Signs of Santa Bundle. This is my favorite suite in the entire catalog. I love whimsy images that make cards fun and light spirited. The added texture of the white flock on the Designer Series Paper makes the card so much more interesting.Stampin' Up! has out done themselves with this little number: not only does it have matching DSP it also has Thinlits that match both the paper and the Stamp set... I tots love this set. It is a real must have that is so versatile.



I almost forgot that you can pair it with the memories and more pack to create some really simple and quick cards because if you are like me I always leave my own cards till late as Christmas cards are my biggest seller the year.


My Card


I hope you have been inspired to have a go at creating so really super fun and easy cards yourself to give to your family and love ones with Christmas as there really isn't anything better than receiving a beautiful handmade card.

Off for a night walk along the beautiful esplanade here at Hervey Bay

Next on the Hop is the Lovely Maree McIntosh





your photo name
1 comment on "Inkspired Bloghop #89 - Signs of Santa"