Inkspired Bloghop #90 Sneak Peek

| on
8:00 PM



Hello and welcome to another Sunday night Inkspired Blog-Hop! I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Kozue Smith who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch.


This Weeks Sketch
Stampin'Up has a new catalog coming out January 3.
My card this week is a sneak peek of one of the stamp sets that I won from attending the On-Stage Event in Brisbane. I had much fun catching up with friends and being able to join in the 30th Birthday Celebrations. It's a really great bundle that allows you to get the look of handcrafted embroidery with little effort..

My Card


This set is called Needle and Thread and has coordinating Needlepoint Elements Framelits dies and coordinating Needle Point Nook Designer Series Paper and don't forget is in the Stampin'Up catalogue coming out January 3. I did make this card with my beautiful friend in mind, who is not well and needing some cheering up!


I fell in love with this set the minute I saw it and was hoping that I could choose it off the table at the end of the day. I didn't need to stress it because one of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is they allow us to pre-order and in the case of Sale-A-Bration pre-earn the free products. Sale-A-Bration also rewards people who join as a Demonstrator by giving them two starter kit options to choose from. Trust me you'll not want to miss out by not joining.

The Awesome TOTE Bag
I'll be showcasing more sneak peeks soon, but if you want to be one of the first to get your hands on our spring catalogue. "The biggest catalogue with the most rewards" 
you can be added to the list of recipients for a paper copy to browse at your leisure just by contacting me at ncmacey@hotmail.com
Don't forget If you Do you want the BRAND NEW Stampin' Up!® Tote bag?? "I absolutely love mine!" The ONLY way to get it, is to join up - this item can't be purchased. You can add this item TO YOUR STARTER KIT and you will be able to get lots more goodies too.

Next up is the lovely Maree

 


your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment