INKspired #118 Colour Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2020. I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members.  If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Teresa Irwin who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.


Well I was definitely creatively challenged with the use of these colours this week. I don't think I have ever cut up so many pieces of Cardstock for a card. LOL
I change the Base colour 4 times. The layers (I loss count) and coloured the Tin and the Jug in the country Home Stamp set from Stampin'Up! in each of the four colours as well. I can say I got lots of practice in using Stampin Blends. 



This is My Card


I used the Mint Macaron as the Base colour and added Terracotta Tile and some DSP.
A little bit of texture was created using the lovely new Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing folder and for a little touch of elegance I added the Terracotta Tile Shimmery ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack.  A little bit of Bling was added to the cotton puffs using Wink of Stella. Sorry it hasn't shown up very well in the photo. I always do the inside of all my cards and hope to show you next time how I finish them off as well. 
Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same Colour Combo... 




your photo name
6 comments on "INKspired #118 Colour Challenge"
  1. Oh My! That is one beautiful card! I love everything about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty and you think it is not one of your best! Please, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with this one...so modern, great style, congrat's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love your card Narelle and you have made me realise I must dust this stampset off again. Playing with all the colours made you show the best card.xxx

    ReplyDelete