INKspired #115 Product Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the Product Challenge Teneale Williams has selected for us. You may have arrived here from my lovely friend Sharon Arklay who I'm sure has inspired you with her awesome creation


The Challenge Product.. 




One of the goodies we received in our bags from On-Stage is this stamp set called Timeless Tulips. It is still going to be available to everyone this year as it has made it into the Annual catalogue for 2021. It is a Distinktive style of stamp which means it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step. It’s really effective!

I really wanted to create a multi-coloured tulip so I first inked the flower with daffodil delight and I then used a Sponge Dauber to apply a coat of Pumpkin Pie ink to the edges of the stamp. I then stamped the image and punch out the larger image and fussy cut the small tulip.I stamped them both a second time and cut up the middle to create a 3D effect. The photo doesn't show you how pretty it really is but "I LOVE the effect"! I cannot wait to experiment with other colour combinations. The rest of the card design was inspired by a card created by the lovely Julie Gilson.

Here is my Card... 

I used the Stampin' Blends to colour the ribbon using Daffodil Delight -light and Pumpkin Pie -Light to Create a two tone effect. Lastly what is a card without a little bling? I used the wink of Stella Clear to add a bit of sparkle to the tulips.     
Thanks for stopping by.
Now it's over the the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation this week.  



your photo name
4 comments on "INKspired #115 Product Challenge"