INKspired #113 Colour Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2020. I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members.  If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have arrived here from my lovely friend Sharon Arklay who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.

It's been a cool and overcast day, here on the Mid North Coast which made me feel like Autumn has well and truly arrived. This kind of weather and loving all things vintage made the Country Home stamp set perfect to use for this week's challenge. It's one of my favourite sets and I am happy to say we will have it for another year.



I love the interchangeable vintage vases and floral arrangements. Another thing that is great about this versatile stamp set is that it has lots of sentiments included with the images.

My Card


Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same Colour Combo... 




your photo name
2 comments on "INKspired #113 Colour Challenge"
  1. Another lovely card using a pretty stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Rell...you have nailed the colour challenge..luv luv luv it...will have to buy stamp set now

    ReplyDelete