INKspired Blog-Hop #96 Tropical Chic Card

| on
8:00 PM

Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop!
I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Kozue Smith who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch below.

This Week's Sketch


I loved the sketch this week and knew that the fantastic Tropical Chic Bundle was ideal to create the coastal feel that "I am feeling right now" having just moved to the beautiful Mid North Coast township of Tuncurry / Foster. Hubby and I have been enjoying beautiful walks along the beach and such amazing weather everyday this week. I have to say that I din't enjoy the endless amount of boxes that I had to unpack though. Thank you to my amazing daughter Pam for giving me a hand and lots of encouragement and motivation to get through it. If it had been left to me the only room that would have be unpack would be ........ you guessed it (The Craft room). 😉


My Card


This paper is retiring soon! 
 It includes some lush designs with textured appearance. There are 48 sheets: 4 each of 12 double sided designs which Co-Ordinates with Tropical Chic Bundle on pg 120 of our Annual Catalogue. Don't forget to place your order for this DSP before it's all gone!  

I combined it with Blushing Bride Cardstock for my card base and added a little extra texture using the beautiful Subtle Embossing folder (My favourite folder EVER). It can be found on pg 223 of the catty....  
For my sentiment I used another piece of paper from the DSP and stamped the "Thank you" in Memento black. Another favourite of mine is the Rectangle Stitched Framelits which I used to cut out the sentiment and placed on a piece of old olive Cardstock using the Stitched Label framelits. 
I really loved how this simple this design came together. 
Anyone who places an order with me this week will receive a sample kit (of this card in the mail), "Minus the stamped images - Sorry". You will need to purchase the Stamp (Company Policy)

  Now it's on to my lovely friend Maree "who I owe a huge thank you to" for posting my goodies from On-Stage in Auckland (New Zealand). I know you will be love her creation using the same sketch. 






your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment