Sweet little Somebunny

| on
8:07 AM

Today I am showcasing a little Sneak Peek of a cute little bunny from the Occasions Catalogue available 3rd January, 2018. One of the "perks" of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator is being able to attend our OnStage events twice a year. Last weekend  I got to spend time with my Stampin' Buddies (Tickled Pink Stampers) and the super amazing Louise Sharp on the Gold Coast for the OnStage training event. 



We had a great time celebrating our achievements, seeing the new products available in the new 2018 Occasions catalogue and the Sale -a- Bration brochure. We watched demonstrations, made some "Make & Take" ( played with the new products)  made lots of new friends and fun memories. Best of all is Prize Patrol were we got to win Stamps set coming up in the new Catalogue. 
I was hoping and praying I would win this cute little set!
Happy Times.





How cute is this fluffy little bunny? I just love this Sweet Little Somebunny Stamp Set and it can be yours when the NEW Occasions Catalogue goes live on the 3rd of January, 2018. 






your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment