Balloon Builders Valentine's Card - Handmade 2016 Occasions Catalogue

| on
11:35 AM

Hello fellow Stampers 
It's time to get excited with the launch of our newest "Handmade Occasions Catalogue going live tomorrow. This was a super simple card to make as the balloons were cut out using the new co-ordinating Balloon Punch. I did have to fussy cut the Heart Balloon. I also added a little bit of bling using the new pink glitter paper and Hearts Border Punch to create different size hearts. 
The first pink balloon was stamped once in Blushing Bride and I then stamped the other pink balloons  2 and 3 times to create the depth of colour. The Heart balloon was stamped in Melon Mambo which is one of my favourite colours. 


Get your New Occasions / Sale-a-bration Catalogue buy Signing up Here to my news letter - 


Happy Stampin'
Cheers Nellie xx



your photo name
1 comment on "Balloon Builders Valentine's Card - Handmade 2016 Occasions Catalogue"