INKspired Blog Hop - 4

| on
10:00 AM

INKspired Artists Blog Hop 

Welcome to our fourth INKspired Sketch Bog Hop!
This week's blog sketch was a lot of fun to do. I hope you enjoy playing along to the sketch too! You may have arrived here from Maree's blog, or if it's your first stop please be sure to ‘hop’ to all the other talented INKsired Team Members!


This week I used the Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set from Stampin'Up! 
I had been going to do a christmas card but decided to create a
 birthday card instead and just love how it came together.



I started with a vanilla base and built it up from there. I was going to use the "I love lace" stamp set as a background on this card but felt the crumb cake would look better plain, so I just laid colour on colour and sponged the edge of the cardstock in crumb cake "I love layers". I then added the basic black card stock and a piece of vanilla. The leaves are from the stamp set Kinda Electric which I stamped in crumb cake, stamped off and then stamped onto the vanilla for a softer look. I then stamped the birthday greeting in black and the flower in real red. I added a strip of DSP for a little contrast and a vintage brad. I wanted something a little thicker than the linen thread so I cut thin strips of the crumb cake to add as an embellishment.

Thanks for Stopping By!


Next INKspired Team Member is
Renee Lynch



Listed below are the products used 
If you would like to place an order - please click on the image 
and you will be taken to my shop to order...

Happy Stamping








your photo name
9 comments on "INKspired Blog Hop - 4"
  1. WOW ... What a gorgeous card and might I say one of my favourite colour combinations and stamp sets. Looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Narelle, love what you did with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narelle, the pop of colour provided by the Real Red bloom is stunning. This is a gorgeous, elegant, card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Narelle. A great idea to use paper strips under your embellishment...I had to zoom in close as I thought it was leather! Love your colour choice. I agree with Christine, a gorgeous, elegant card. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Narelle, love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. A stunning striking card. Love the layers 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no words for much this card.... I can't get them out! I LOVE this card to much to speak. Dont tell me you had trouble with this sketch, you rocked it

    ReplyDelete