Melbourne Convention 2014

| on
5:46 PM

Attending Stampin’ Up’s annual conventions are truly one of my favorite perks of being a demonstrator!  Taking 4 days to be with my 3 Stamping BFF’s and thousands of stampers who all love it like I do is just beyond words.  It is something to experience at least once and in my case, I’ve been going for 5 years now and can’t ever imagine missing one!


This year I was able to get a lovely picture with Stampin’ Up’s Cofounder & CEO Shelli Gardner. Shelli had a terrible horse riding accident back in August but to look at her in this pic you would never know. Shelli is truly wonderful person, who is loved by all. I’m hoping you can attend convention with me and my team one day! 
Happy Stampin!
Narelle  




your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment