Freshly Made Sketches 132

| on
4:03 PM

Hi Stampers, Jen B from freshly made sketches  DT has created a lovely design template this week. I wanted to keep my card clean and simply, so I used a flower from Stampin’ Up’s Flower Shop stamp set. A little brad and some twine added a little touch of elegance. The colours used were Sahara Sand and Elegant Eggplant. I just love how these colours work well together. I’m heading to Melbourne for Stampin’ Up’s annual convention in May and have been using the various card challenges for some inspiration.

 Happy Stampin!


your photo name
2 comments on "Freshly Made Sketches 132"
  1. This is simply beautiful!! So elegant. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! I love the flower and the thread behind it. And I love the clean look. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete