Mojo Monday 258

| on
11:23 PM



Mojo Monday 258

I know I haven't been around for awhile - I have been carding - promise!  Just been a bit slack on the blogging front. I hope you've all missed me!?

I wanted to participate in one of my favourite card challenges, Mojo Monday. Hopefully, this might let me get my Mojo back! 

This Weeks Sketch:


 I have used one of my favourites from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue. It's called 'Two by Two' and it's the most adorable stamp for baby or christening cards. (Don't you think!?)

Happy Stampin' 
Narelle


your photo name
4 comments on "Mojo Monday 258"
  1. Love this card Narelle, its just soooooo cute! ;) the colours are great this stamp is simply adorable and i also love your colouring! BTW we have missed you in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Narelle, I do think this stamp is cute. It is one of my favorites too. I have always liked all things Noah's Ark. I love your coloring in this and cutting into a circle shape...I would not have thought to do that. Nice to see you blogging again. Lou X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I really love the colours and textures
    Great work love your detail xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Narelle,

    Sorry I hadnt been here, thank you for sharing your talent with us. This is very cute, wished i could do one like this.

    ReplyDelete