Sale-a-bration Fresh Vintage

| on
8:49 AM
Hi bloggers, Firstly please let me apologise for my lack of blogging lately. It has been a really busy time for Hubby and me, as we have decided to take the big step to build a new home with Eden Brae. We are really excited and can’t wait to get started. Another exciting event for me was becoming part of the Stamp’in up! Team under the fabulously talented Teneale Williams.
It’s Sale-a-Bration time again at Stampin’up! giving customers, hostesses, and new demonstrators the opportunity to earn fantastic, FREE, limited-edition stamp sets they'll enjoy for years to come. This week I have been busy preparing samples for my upcoming classes and thought I would share this creation with you using the Fresh Vintage stamp set and coral cardstock from the beautiful in colour selection.


your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment