INKspired #123 Colour Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2020. I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Teresa Irwin who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.



This week I thought we would switch gears and have a little Christmas celebration!
This colour combo uses the Traditional colours I choose when making Christmas cards. I also have just got my hands on the NEW Gnome For The Holidays stamp set which is prefect for both traditional and non-traditional Christmas colours.


My Card


The Mini Catalogue has 83 pages packed full with all things Christmas, Halloween and even some Autumn goodness. It's my favourite Catologue throughout the year as I love Christmas and all the glitter that goes with it. The lovely Real Red SHEER RIBBON with satin edging can be found on page 15 of the catty. It's a must have for all your Christmas creations. Now it's onto the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same colour combo... 


your photo name
8 comments on "INKspired #123 Colour Challenge"
  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS is such a fun set to play with. Had lots of fun stamping and colouring these little Gnomes.

      Delete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous! I am still to order my xmas products! Great layering too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa, The Gnomes are cute. I have never been able to single layer cards hence all the layers.LOL

      Delete
  3. Great card Narelle, love your layering choices

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina, Teneale has taught me so much when it comes to layering. I really struggle to do a single layer card.LOL

      Delete
  4. Love your card Narelle what is the dsp that you have used - it makes the gnome pop.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Heartwarming Hugs DSP. The colours in the suite includes Real Red, Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow which are the three main colours of the challenge. Its really pretty paper.

      Delete