INKspired #122 Sketch Challenge

| on
8:00 PM


 Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using another awesome sketch the very talented Teneale Williams has designed for us. You may have arrived here from the lovely Teresa Irwin who I'm sure has inspired you with her awesome creation using the sketch below.


This Weeks Sketch


I love the little extra layers and finishing touches that Teneale Puts into all the sketches she creates for us to play along too. Most times I create a card according to the sketch but this week was a really challenge. My  sewing machine just wasn't going to let me add stitching to the cardstock. My card is  for a dear friend who is struggling a little due to border closures and not being able to see her family. 


My Card



The Flowering Blooms Stamp Set is such a soft and pretty stamp set and perfect for colouring using Stampin Blends.  This time I’ve used the smaller blooms adding colour with Purple Posy and Highland Heather Blends. The stem and leaves have been shaded with Old Olive Blends.One of the flowers was fussy cut and layered over the smaller flower of the two. I felt by using the same size flower gave it balance. The sentiments used are from another fabulous stamp set called Field of Flowers. Two purple  Rhinestone Jewels were added and a touch of Wink of Stella as I feel my cards just aren’t complete without a little bling. I coloured the White crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon using Highland Heather Blend. 
Now it's over the the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation this week.




your photo name
5 comments on "INKspired #122 Sketch Challenge"