INKspired #114 Sketch Challenge

| on
8:25 PM

Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using another awesome sketch Teneale has designed for us. You may have arrived here from the lovely Jo Wilson who I'm sure has inspired you with her awesome creation using the sketch below.

This Weeks Sketch

This week I chose to use the Club House Bundle from Stampin' Up! It's a great set for male cards and any that has keen Golfers in the family. We received the Designer series paper at On stage last year and I have only now got to play with it. I have to say that I find it hard to create Male cards but this bundle was the perfect choice. 

My Card



I used Stampin Blends to colour the Golfer in. The set is not carrying over to the New 2021 Catalogue, so if you like it you need to act quick to purchase. 
Now it's over the the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation this week.  



your photo name
3 comments on "INKspired #114 Sketch Challenge"
  1. What a fantastic male card...very artistic design and great use of colour..need to get that set for sure....well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, love this card. I didn't realise it wasn't carrying over. Great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete