INKspired #111 Colour Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

Welcome to the first Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2020.  I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have arrived here from the super talented Teneale Williams who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.




My Card 


I adore this cute little bunny.
He brings back memories of reading Beatrix Potter stories with my kids.
I love the Highland Heather and So Saffron but wasn't really sure about the Pool Party. The Basic Grey did bring a little softness to the other colours I think. 
Colouring the ribbon in So Saffron using blenders allowed me to tie it all together.
Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same Colour Combo... 





your photo name
2 comments on "INKspired #111 Colour Challenge"
  1. Your card is lovely. The little rabbit is so cute. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card narelle that bunny is beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete