INKspired #107 Sketch Challenge

| on
6:50 PM

Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Sharon Arklay who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch below.



The Sketch


My Card


How adorable is this little Guy!
I chose to use the stamp set #Elfie because it's such a great stamp set to colour..
I used our Blender Pens, and it painted beautifully!
Granny Apple Green and Cherry Cobbler work so well together and puts a little spin on the traditional Christmas Card.
Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same sketch.



your photo name
1 comment on "INKspired #107 Sketch Challenge"