INKspired #106 Colour Challenge

| on
8:00 PM


Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo Teneale Williams has chosen for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Sharon Arklay who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.

One of the new suites in Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Annual Catalog is Follow Your Art, a suite that center on the art of crafting. The bundle (It Starts with Art) and coordinating paper (Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper) are the key players in a suite that features images of ribbon, scissors, binder clips, glue guns, markers and more. Essentially, the suite is filled with all the things we love. I think it was the perfect set to use with the great colour combo.  I would love to hear what you think!

My Card


     




For my card I started with Basic Grey as my base colour and added a piece of whisper white between the layers to soften the colour a little. I sponged the edges of the second layer with white craft ink. I then embossed the second layer with the beautiful Subtle Embossing folder two times to create a linen effect. I then added a piece of the Designer Series Paper ( Which has a Basic Grey Base - Perfect) between the base of the card and my pool party rectangle piece which I then layered another piece of Whisper White ( used the rectangle stitched dies). For the colouring of my ribbon spool I used my basic grey marker and the blend lifter to lighten the colour. the ribbon was coloured in Flirty Flamingo blends (light and dark), Pool Party blends and for the crush curry I used my Mark Pen. I think the covers the colours...

This set comes with 15 die pieces - which means no fussy cutting. "Love it"! How cute are the little paper clips.. Buttons and pen. This really is the cutest little set. Any girl would love it. It's great for personalising your own journal as well! Don't forget if you purchase as a bundle you will receive an extra 10% discount...

Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same Colour Combo... 



your photo name
4 comments on "INKspired #106 Colour Challenge"
  1. Love your card Narelle - this has not been a set on my list till now

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun stamp set. Good choice, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Narelle love your take on the colours challenge, maybe I need this set. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Narelle. Looks very colourful with the colour combo. Amazing what you did. I'd like to hava a look inside too.

    ReplyDelete